[MCOH-EH] MRSA in employees

Freund, Alice alice.freund at mssm.edu
Mon Feb 9 19:17:38 PST 2015

This may be of help

From: MCOH-EH [mailto:mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net] On Behalf Of Dr Joe Fanucchi
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 9:40 PM
To: mcoh-eh at mylist.net
Subject: Re: [MCOH-EH] MRSA in employees

On 2/9/2015 8:39 AM, Paradis, Connie wrote:

What is the best practice to return an employee who was out of work with MRSA?

Should they have completed antibiotic treatment and have negative cultures?  How many?

Where can I find references to return to work?  I've explored the CDC and NY State websites but I'm not finding anything.

Thank you!

Good morning Connie,

I've posted this to the list previously -- it's one of the guides our software generates. You're welcome to use it.

Joe Fanucchi
--
Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM
President and Medical Director