[MCOH-EH] Random & Post-accident testing

Patti Surita psurita at bdch.org
Mon Mar 2 13:33:40 PST 2015

We do pre-employment, post accident, for cause, and random testing.  We utilize our own staff and utilize the consortium computer selections (for the randoms) we have for our Occupational Health clients.  We are in our own pool and pull 15 drug and 3 breath alcohols.   (We have approximately 900 employees.)

Patti Surita, RN
Manager
HealthWORKS, EmployeeHealth
psurita at bdch.org