[MCOH-EH] Flu Vaccine for Next Year

Vining, Lynn A lynn-vining at uiowa.edu
Fri Mar 13 04:42:25 PDT 2015

We have used  only Quadrivalent the past 2 years, administering > 12,000 doses along with FluMist. It has been recommended that we also use the high dose and I anticipate that will be done for this upcoming flu season.

Lynn Vining, RN, MSN, CPHQ
Nurse Manager, Employee Health Clinic
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
200 Hawkins Drive, 1089 Boyd Tower
Iowa City, IA 52242
Phone: 319-384-9584
Pager: 131-7151