[MCOH-EH] Annual PPDQ's

Hudson, T. Warner TWHudson at mednet.ucla.edu
Wed Apr 29 09:34:03 PDT 2015

Ours are not all done on a specific date; to us annual is a year from the last one.  I think we do around 16,000 a year so might be hard to concentrate on specific dates.

Warner

T. Warner Hudson, MD FACOEM, FAAFP
Medical Director, Occupational and Employee Health
UCLA Health System and Campus
Office 310.825.9146
Fax 310.206.4585
Pager 800.233.7231  ID 27132