[MCOH-EH] Annual PPDQ's

Seufert, Diana Diana.Seufert at bmc.org
Wed Apr 29 10:17:40 PDT 2015

We do annual symptom screening from the last questionnaire - not on a specific date.
We require a CXR after the documented + TST/IGRA and then again only if symptomatic.

Diana Seufert RN, MSN, NP
Boston Medical Center
Occupational & Environmental Medicine
Doctor's Office Building (DOB) 7th floor, Suite 703
720 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA  02218
p  617-638-8400    f  617-638-8406