[MCOH-EH] Chemo Medical Surveillance

Chase, Susan chases at emhs.org
Wed May 20 09:57:48 PDT 2015

Yes, we do.  The managers identify who is at risk and those employees fill out a medical questionnaire, have labwork drawn and the results are evaluated on a yearly basis.  If they need to be seen, they are referred to our provider.

Susan Chase, RN, BSN, CEAS, COHC, PNIV
WorkHealth at Mercy
195 Fore River Parkway, Suite 300
Portland, ME 04102