[MCOH-EH] Chemo Medical Surveillance

Angeli Mancuso a1mancus at sbch.org
Wed May 20 10:05:25 PDT 2015

Our facility is specifically struggling with the proposed respiratory protection required (elastomeric half-mask with a multi-gas cartridge and P100 filter) and the vagueness of "medical surveillance" in USP Chapter 800 (Hazardous Drugs-handling in Healthcare Settings).

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Angeli Mancuso, RN, COHN-S/CM
Employee Health & Safety Manager
Ph: 805.569.7866/Internal Ext. 57866