[MCOH-EH] Fitness for duty policy

Enass Awad umhaneen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 05:00:16 PDT 2015

Dear all:
  For those of you who work in university settings, I was curious to know
how do you convey the outcome of a fitness for duty evaluation back to the
employer and who and how does the employee him/herself get informed of the
outcome of the evaluation ?

  We only share the work recommendations with the employer however the
employee does sign a release of information just in case more information
is needed about his medical history which applies to the reason for the
fitness for duty.

Thanks

--
Enass Awad A/Rahman,MD,MPH

"We can enrich the world if we choose to embrace our similarities; we can
destroy the world if we choose to emphasize our differences."