[MCOH-EH] Fitness for duty policy

Sajjad_Savul at bayhealth.org Sajjad_Savul at bayhealth.org
Sat Jun 20 20:04:17 PDT 2015

I do share my medical disposition with the employee before they leave the office. Work restrictions, if any, are given to the employee and the employer. Employee signs a release where pertinent medical info may be given to employer if asked. In most cases, the employee has already talked to their employer if there are any medical reasons.

I am hospital based (not university).

Sajjad A. Savul, MD, MS, FACOEM
Medical Director
Bayhealth Occupational Health