[MCOH-EH] Employee Health electronic record keeping

Christian Glahn christian.glahn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:18:24 PDT 2015

​Some systems will store a 'link' to the document which would be stored on
your servers, rather than storing the actual document within an entry in
the database.

By saving a text link, rather than the document, the actual file or record
is accessible even if you change systems in the future. As long as you have
some way to extract the link text from any database files and a way to
possibly change it to a new location, the link would work with a future
system.  In this way the original file remains untouched through any
software replacement.

​

​...
*Ask me about Innovative Employee Safety Compliance software, and how I'm
saving CRITICAL data from legacy Respond and BD Protect HWS installations*
*!"*​