[MCOH-EH] Question re: Process for flu vaccination for those with Egg Allergies

Hudson, T. Warner TWHudson at mednet.ucla.edu
Tue Sep 22 10:19:48 PDT 2015

Another option is each year to order a few doses of the egg free Flublok for your few egg allergic employees.  We order 50 doses of it for about 15,000 HCP.

T. Warner Hudson, MD FACOEM, FAAFP
Medical Director, Occupational and Employee Health
UCLA Health System and Campus
Office 310.825.9146
Fax 310.206.4585
Pager 800.233.7231  ID 27132