[MCOH-EH] process for notifying employees of a potential exposure

Amy Behrman behrman at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue Nov 17 08:16:13 PST 2015

We do the same with the addition of a secured Sharepoint for the managers to populate with exposed staff names. Then the Occ Health nurses use that to communicate clearance status back to
Managers and Infection Control. This certainly doesn't eliminate additional emails and phone calls, but it helps.

Amy Behrman,MD
University of Pennsylvania
215-662-3192