[MCOH-EH] Return to Work

Karl Auerbach kauerbach at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 16:33:49 PST 2016

I¹ve often wondered if there was risk in ³work(ing) very hard to find
appropriate positions within limitations² for workers comp injury and not
allowing individuals with a personal injury to return.   Seems like a double
standard that might be open to challenge by someone who wants to return with
limitations.   ADA aside, why?