[MCOH-EH] employee health and occu med.

Sampson, Deborah Deborah.Sampson at snhhs.org
Thu Feb 4 07:05:22 PST 2016

We do not do any non-work related illness or injury care. It is not in the scope of service for EHS and we feel there is significant liability concern. Employees need to go to their PCP or an immediate care facility for that type of care.

We do some services for travelers and contractors and we do bill for services for certain specifics of employee health direct care such as UDS, fit test, pre-employment screening, lab work, etc. It depends on the situation, service, and contract with contracting entities. We don't use billing codes for some things because the contract would specify cost for service. We do have policies including scope of service.

Deborah A. Sampson, PhD, APRN, COHN-S, FAANP
Director
Employee Health and Wellness Services
Southern New Hampshire Health   P.O.Box 2014   8 Prospect Street   Nashua, NH 03060
p(603) 281-8583  f (603) 577-5665
deborah.sampson at snhhealth.org<mailto:deborah.sampson at snhhealth.org>