[MCOH-EH] Employee mental health record

arlen rollins arlenrollins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:57:47 PST 2016

I use a general release of information form and put on there and I have
permission to speak to the doc and this will include mental health issues.

Based on the history you will be doing a fit for duty exam and you may want
to have an occupational health doc do this and get a copy of the medical
records and determine if it is safe for them to return to work and if they
can perform the essential  elements of their job in a safe effective manner
on a sustained basis

--
Dr. Arlen J. Rollins
Tel:216 410 4970