[MCOH-EH] treatment for LTBI

Hudson, T. Warner TWHudson at mednet.ucla.edu
Mon Feb 29 16:31:45 PST 2016

Bill - We send onboarding discovered LTBI cases to PMD with letter advising LTBI Rx but follow through is poor.  UCLA is a high risk TB health system so be sure to address those to.  In case of conversion in CA work comp in healthcare personnel it is presumed due to work unless we have great evidence to contrary so usually WC covers LTBI Rx in case of conversion.

Best,

Warner

T. Warner Hudson, MD FACOEM, FAAFP
Medical Director, Occupational and Employee Health
UCLA Health System and Campus
Office 310.825.9146
Fax 310.206.4585
Pager 800.233.7231  ID 27132