[MCOH-EH] Employee Health Clinic Space

Mazo, James JMazo at stfranciscare.org
Thu Apr 28 11:35:09 PDT 2016

We have our employee health combined with our occupational medicine clinic, where we see outside workers comp patients.  We do not offer episodic care, purely an occ med clinic.

There is one waiting room, 4 exam rooms, which are used to see everyone, all comers.   We have not had any issues with treatment or privacy to date.

James E. Mazo, MD FACOEM
Medical Director
Section Chief
Saint Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Occupational and Employee Health, Gengras Suite 4302
Phone: (860) 714-5339
Fax: (860) 714-8068
jmazo at stfranciscare.org<mailto:jmazo at stfranciscare.org>
www.stfranciscare.org<http://www.stfranciscare.org/>