[MCOH-EH] Employee Health Clinic Space

Octavia Williams-Blake OWilliams at mcleodhealth.org
Thu Apr 28 11:40:45 PDT 2016

Same as Dr. Mazo but we see episodic. We used to be separate but combined in 2005, works much better and more efficient. One waiting room, 8 exam rooms.

Octavia Williams-Blake
VP Workplace Health & Safety
McLeod Health
Florence, SC
Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 28, 2016, at 2:36 PM, Mazo, James <JMazo at stfranciscare.org> wrote:
>
> We have our employee health combined with our occupational medicine clinic, where we see outside workers comp patients.  We do not offer episodic care, purely an occ med clinic.
>
> There is one waiting room, 4 exam rooms, which are used to see everyone, all comers.   We have not had any issues with treatment or privacy to date.
>
> James E. Mazo, MD FACOEM
> Medical Director
> Section Chief
> Saint Francis Hospital & Medical Center
> Occupational and Employee Health, Gengras Suite 4302
> Phone: (860) 714-5339
> Fax: (860) 714-8068
> jmazo at stfranciscare.org
> www.stfranciscare.org
>
> <M1.2.png>

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with
it may contain legally PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use
of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and/or notify the postmaster (postmaster at mcleodhealth.org), and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank You.