[MCOH-EH] MCOH-EH Employee Health Organizational Structure

Denece O Kesler DKesler at salud.unm.edu
Wed May 4 13:22:21 PDT 2016

I run two employee health programs as the hospital system is mostly independent from the campus side of the University. On the University campus side, we have a direct report to the EVP of Finance which is a really good place to be.  On the University Hospital side, we report to an executive director of ambulatory clinics--a nurse (but with executive physician leadership input)-- in Administration. This works pretty well.

Denece Kesler, MD, MPH
Medical Director
COEHP
University of New Mexico