[MCOH-EH] Telemed for Employee Health

Hudson, T. Warner TWHudson at mednet.ucla.edu
Tue May 24 10:00:19 PDT 2016

We have not but have thought a lot about it.  With 5 hospitals and 200 clinics under UCLA Health and a vast array of off- site labs and activities under UCLA campus, not to mention travelers, we do a great deal by phone and email; even some LTBI prophy with IHN + rifapentine DOT via FaceTime.

Warner

T. Warner Hudson, MD FACOEM, FAAFP
Medical Director, Occupational and Employee Health
UCLA Health System and Campus
Office 310.825.9146
Fax 310.206.4585
Pager 800.233.7231  ID 27132