[MCOH-EH] Indeterminate QFT-GIT

Kathy.Dayvault at dekalbmedical.org Kathy.Dayvault at dekalbmedical.org
Thu Jul 28 12:38:05 PDT 2016

For an active employee: after the first indeterminate (TSPOT), we redraw
in 10 weeks.

We do not change testing type.

If indeterminate the second time we go ahead and them for eval.

98% of the time we get a valid result on the second test.

Thanks,

Kathy Dayvault, RN, BSN, MPH
 Manager, Occupational Health and Safety
 WorksWell Onsite