[MCOH-EH] volunteers

Spivey, Christine cspivey at CCGH.org
Mon Aug 8 04:28:21 PDT 2016

We do baselines on all Volunteers then annually if in patient care areas.  We do not repeat PPD's if break in Volunteering as long as their PPD is within the year.
Christine
[Email Signature LOGO]

Christine Spivey BSN, RN
Employee Health / Worker's Compensation
Carteret Health Care
3500 Arendell Street, Morehead City, NC 28557
Office: 252 808-6480  |  Fax:  252 808-6676  |  cspivey at ccgh.org

Confidentiality Notice:  This email, including any attachments, contains CONFIDENTIAL information.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is not permissible.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying email and destroy all copies of the original message