[MCOH-EH] Flu Shots MCOH-EH Digest, Vol 251, Issue 246

Chow, Curtis - MMCR Curtis.Chow at DignityHealth.org
Mon Aug 29 12:12:16 PDT 2016

Yes my MA helps. Other RNs help and other MAs in other clinics give them too.

Curtis Chow
Coordinator, FNP, PA-C, COHN-S, CEES, CSPHP
Employee Health Dept

Dignity Health
Mercy Medical Center Redding
2175 Rosaline Ave. Redding, CA. 96001
530-225-6193 (O)
530-526-5150 (M)
530-225-7281 (F)

Curtis.Chow at DignityHealth.org

Caution: This email is both proprietary and confidential, and not intended for transmission to or receipt by any unauthorized persons. If you believe that it has been received by you in error, do not read any attachments. Instead, kindly reply to the sender stating that you have received the message in error. Then destroy it and any attachments. Thank you.

I would like to know if other healthcare organizations use unlicensed personnel to give flu vaccinations.

1. Do you use registered medical assistants to assist with flu vaccinations for  your employee population?

2. If not, please describe the types of personnel that you use. RN, LVN, Nursing students with their instructor

I appreciate your responses.

Thank you,

Kathy

Kathy Dayvault, RN, BSN, MPH,
 Manager, Occupational Health and Safety  WorksWell Onsite  Dekalb Medical  2701 North Decatur Road  Decatur, GA 30033
ph: 404.501.4972 Fax:404-501-2045
kathy.dayvault at dekalbmedical.org