[MCOH-EH] AOHP Getting Started in Occupational/Employee Health

Chow, Curtis - MMCR Curtis.Chow at DignityHealth.org
Mon Aug 29 12:15:19 PDT 2016

FYI for local conference. See attached. Passing on some information regarding a local education opportunity. Please read if interested or pass on. Enclosed is a Getting Started local conference that I will be attending. It's part of the Association for Occupational Health Professionals (AOHP) of which many of us are members.  It's designed for new EH personnel and I will be teaching about the pre-employment employee health physical. This comprehensive program touches on most EH-related topics and offers 8 CE credits! If you have colleagues that would benefit from this or you wish to outreach to the vendors please look into it.

Curtis Chow
Coordinator, FNP, PA-C, COHN-S, CEES, CSPHP
Employee Health Dept

Dignity Health
Mercy Medical Center Redding
2175 Rosaline Ave. Redding, CA. 96001
530-225-6193 (O)
530-526-5150 (M)
530-225-7281 (F)

Curtis.Chow at DignityHealth.org<mailto:Curtis.Chow at DignityHealth.org>