[MCOH-EH] MCOH-EH Digest, Vol 251, Issue 268

Erika Sweet esweet at dhs.lacounty.gov
Wed Sep 14 10:02:02 PDT 2016

We do not required staff that do not work inside of the healthcare facility to have screening for communicable diseases. If they have to come inside the facility for any part of their job duty then they need health screening. For example, teleradiology do not required health screening. They may be working from another state and are not enrolled in screening.

Thanks, Erika
Erika Sweet, RN, MSN, NP, CHON-S
Director of Employee Health Services
Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
Office (310) 222.2360
FAX (310) 222.5326