[MCOH-EH] Job opening: Detroit Medical Center OHS

Dr Joe Fanucchi drjoe at meditrax.com
Sun Sep 18 21:03:06 PDT 2016

Colleagues,

The following post was submitted by Dr Mark Upfal:

    As you may be aware, Detroit is coming back in a big way, and is
    becoming an exciting place to work & live. The Detroit Medical
    Center Occupational Health Services (DMC OHS) is seeking an
    Executive Director due to retirement of our current ED, after three
    decades with the program. DMC OHS cares for about 13,000 employees,
    in addition to contract employees, medical staff, on-site vendors,
    students, and volunteers, as well as the employees of various local
    business enterprises.

The lengthy job description and graphics were unfortunately rejected by
the MCOH-EH mail server (I'm working on that), but they may be viewed
here <cid:part1.73E8059C.6084438A at meditrax.com>.

Joe Fanucchi

--
*Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM*