[MCOH-EH] Furniture in Patient Care Areas

Wintermeyer, Stephen F. swinterm at iu.edu
Tue Sep 20 05:18:00 PDT 2016

I am looking at purchasing some new furniture for patient care areas in my clinic.  I have looked on the CDC website for Infection Control guidelines for purchasing such furniture.  I cannot find any such guidelines.

If you have Infection Control guidelines for selecting furniture for patient care areas, I would appreciate your sharing them with me.

Thank you.

Stephen Wintermeyer, MD, MPH
Director
Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine

Campus Health
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Coleman Hall, Suite 100
1140 West Michigan Street
Indianapolis, IN  46202
317-274-8214