[MCOH-EH] Vendors

Weaver Meredith weaverm at wvumedicine.org
Thu Oct 6 10:50:37 PDT 2016

We have separate definitions for vendors and contractors. Our policy language defines contractors as individuals who provide care, treatment, or services to patients served by our organization.  Contractors who meet the policy definition must submit immunization and testing records to EH for review.   Vendors are defined as individuals who provide some type of supplies to the organization.  They are managed through our Procurement department and must submit their records through RepTrax in order to gain access to the facility.

 / Meredith R. Weaver, SHRM-CP
Employee Health Coordinator
WVU Medicine
PO Box 8120