[MCOH-EH] Workplace Violence Response in Hospital Environments

Spangler, Mary MSpangler at stanfordhealthcare.org
Wed Apr 12 14:10:15 PDT 2017

We have not changed visiting hours.

Mary

Take 3 minutes to watch this doodle on sharps safety.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpm_7pNn5GM&feature=youtu.be

Mary Spangler, M.S., N.P., COHN-S
Administrative Director, Occupational Health Services
Stanford Health Care & Stanford Children's Health Care
300 Pasteur Drive, M/C 5205, Stanford, CA 94305-5513
Office: (650) 725-9583 Fax: (650) 498-7748 (fax)
mspangler at stanfordhealthcare.org<mailto:mspangler at stanfordhealthcare.org>
Administrative Assistant Michelle Fitch 650-725-2529   mfitch at stanfordhealthcare.org<mailto:mfitch at stanfordhealthcare.org>
[logo sig.png]                        [Stanford Children Health]
Confidential Information: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information for the use by the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or the attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact me and destroy all copies of the communication and attachments. Thank you.