[MCOH-EH] Annual Health Fairs

Spangler, Mary MSpangler at stanfordhealthcare.org
Mon Apr 24 12:45:09 PDT 2017

We have an annual health fair to have all our vendors under one roof and allow employees to get their questions answered.  We no longer do biometrics because it got too difficult.
We do offer biometric clinics between January - March. After that, individuals can come to OHS to get their biometrics done (if we aren't too busy) or they may go through their doctor.
Hope that answers your questions.

Best,
Mary

Take 3 minutes to watch this doodle on sharps safety.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpm_7pNn5GM&feature=youtu.be

Mary Spangler, M.S., N.P., COHN-S
Administrative Director, Occupational Health Services
Stanford Health Care & Stanford Children's Health Care
300 Pasteur Drive, M/C 5205, Stanford, CA 94305-5513
Office: (650) 725-9583 Fax: (650) 498-7748 (fax)
mspangler at stanfordhealthcare.org<mailto:mspangler at stanfordhealthcare.org>
Administrative Assistant Michelle Fitch 650-725-2529   mfitch at stanfordhealthcare.org<mailto:mfitch at stanfordhealthcare.org>
[logo sig.png]                        [Stanford Children Health]
Confidential Information: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information for the use by the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or the attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact me and destroy all copies of the communication and attachments. Thank you.