[MCOH-EH] Annual Health Fairs

Yvonne Noel Mary.Noel at childrens.com
Mon Apr 24 14:22:40 PDT 2017

Our annual health updates on done based on date of hire.  The annual "health fairs" are to  educate on other health concerns.  We currently have about 7500 employees, and last year we
re-designed our flu event into smaller events, because our "flu frenzy the prior year resulted in long wait times. Some of the things I would recommend considering is what needs to be completed,  how many employees
would be in tested, how much staff would you have assisting with the event, how would labs be ordered (if applicable), how would all the results be addressed.
Yvonne Noel, RN, COHN-S
Children's Health, Dallas, TX