[MCOH-EH] Are some brands of N95 masks superior to others?

Hudson, T. Warner TWHudson at mednet.ucla.edu
Thu Apr 27 12:12:30 PDT 2017

W use the Kimberly Clark duckbill N-95 46867 and don't have that problem and I have used the 3M elsewhere without the problems you describe; except of course the facial hair issue which is unrelated to the mask.

T. Warner Hudson, MD FACOEM, FAAFP
Medical Director, Occupational and Employee Health
UCLA Health System and Campus
Office 310.825.9146
Fax 310.206.4585
Pager 800.233.7231  ID 27132