[MCOH-EH] Question on medical marijuana

arlen rollins arlenrollins at gmail.com
Thu May 11 15:19:53 PDT 2017

This has become a common problem and I have reached out to many other
medical centers about this during my time with Banner Health.  The
consensus is we do a urine drug screen and if it is present we recommend
"no safety sensitive duty" due to its psychological effects.  I recommend
you refer to the ACOEM consensus statement on Marijuana in the workplace

Arlen J. Rollins, D.O., M.Sc, FACPM