[MCOH-EH] Oversight of Employee Health Nurse Functions

Maher, Kathy kaem at u.washington.edu
Mon Jul 10 12:13:35 PDT 2017

Angeli,

Our medical oversight is provided by a physician with multiple roles

.         Medical Director Employee Health

.         Medical Director Infection Control and Prevention

.         Antibiotic Stewardship

.         Chair Infection Control and Prevention

.         Faculty Attending Physician Infectious Diseases and Internal
Medicine

.         Quality Improvement

This position gets small funding amounts from each responsibility.  We are a
450+ bed academic medical center.

Kathy Maher RN MSN, Manager

Employee Health Services UW Medicine Harborview Medical Center

325 9th Ave   MS 359855

Seattle WA 98104

Ph: 206-744-3081  Fax: 206-744-4886   Cell: 206-484-9128

Employee Health Services

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The above email may contain patient identifiable or confidential
information. Because email is not secure, please be aware of associated
risks of email transmission. If you are a patient, communicating to a UW
Medicine Provider via email implies your agreement to email communication;
see  <http://www.uwmedicine.org/Global/Compliance/EmailRisk.htm>
http://www.uwmedicine.org/Global/Compliance/EmailRisk.htm

The information is intended for the individual named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited.  Please notify the sender by
reply email, and then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.
See our Notice of Privacy Practices at  <http://www.uwmedicine.org/>
www.uwmedicine.org.