[MCOH-EH] EH Data systems for Academic Medical Centers requesting user feedback on 3 systems

Maher, Kathy kaem at u.washington.edu
Fri Jul 14 08:41:47 PDT 2017

Hello Forum Members,

We are evaluating 3 EMR/database systems and would like to hear from users
of these systems.  We are part of an academic medical center system and this
would encompass several campuses.  If you can please let me know if you use
one of these systems listed below, we would like to hear your experiences.
You may contact me directly at the email below.

*	Axion ReadySet4
*	UL Pure OHS
*	Enterprise

With great appreciation,

Kathy Maher RN MSN, Manager

 <mailto:kaem at uw.edu> kaem at uw.edu

Employee Health Services UW Medicine Harborview Medical Center

325 9th Ave   MS 359855

Seattle WA 98104

Ph: 206-744-3081  Fax: 206-744-4886   Cell: 206-484-9128

Employee Health Services

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The above email may contain patient identifiable or confidential
information. Because email is not secure, please be aware of associated
risks of email transmission. If you are a patient, communicating to a UW
Medicine Provider via email implies your agreement to email communication;
see  <http://www.uwmedicine.org/Global/Compliance/EmailRisk.htm>
http://www.uwmedicine.org/Global/Compliance/EmailRisk.htm

The information is intended for the individual named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited.  Please notify the sender by
reply email, and then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.
See our Notice of Privacy Practices at  <http://www.uwmedicine.org/>
www.uwmedicine.org.