[MCOH-EH] Employee/Occupational Health EMR question

Foster, Lisa A. Lisa.A.Foster at lahey.org
Tue Jul 18 05:17:51 PDT 2017

Hi all,

We are currently using OHM from UL here for our EMR and database system.
Our hospital system is going through a Peoplesoft upgrade and the idea
of using PS across our system for Employee Health is being put out
there.   I don't agree and I know that it is not ideal due to HIPAA
issues and PHI that we would have in our records.

Hoping to gather some information from the group.   I am inquiring if
anyone is currently using Peoplesoft for their Employee/Occupational
Health database system and if so what is your experience with it.   Did
any of you previously use PS and changed out to another system?

We are happy with OHM and had planned to implement at our other
hospitals.

Many thanks in advance!

Lisa

Lisa A. Foster, MS, ANP-BC

Director, Employee Health Services

Lahey Health

25 Mall Rd, Suite 304

Burlington, MA  01801

781-744-2865

Lisa.A.Foster at lahey.org

See our web page at http://www.lahey.org for a full directory of Lahey sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.