[MCOH-EH] Anyone using eClincalWorks as your EMR

Wintermeyer, Stephen F. swinterm at iu.edu
Mon Sep 11 08:59:11 PDT 2017

Craig,

Our institution, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), uses eClinicalWorks (eCW).  Our clinic serves as both a Student Health Center and an Employee Health Center.  To be honest, the main driver is our selecting eCW was that it would be a good EMR for our student population.  The Employee Health side was not the main factor in choosing it.  However, it works reasonably well for us on the Employee Health side.

I am happy to discuss directly with you, if you would like.  You can call me at 317-278-2603.

Stephen Wintermeyer, MD, MPH
Director, IUPUI Campus Health
Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, Sleep and Occupational Medicine
IU School of Medicine