[MCOH-EH] CSOEMA Conference

Jodi Powell support at meditrax.com
Mon Mar 5 13:31:34 PST 2018

Good afternoon,

Dr Ted Niemiec, CSOEMA President, has reminded members of the medical
center employee health community that the theme of the Central States
OEMA Conference <http://www.csoema.org/csoema-seminar/> this year will
be *Taking Care of our Own: Excellence In Medical Center Occupational
Health*.

The conference will be at the Lisle-Naperville Hilton in Lisle, Illinois
this week (March 9-10). CSOEMA is offering a discountedregistration fee
for Nurses, PAs, NPs and Retired Members; residents and medical students
may attend the conference at no cost.

If you're planning to attend the conference, please stop by the MediTrax
table with a couple of your business cards. Dr Joe will laminate them
into a sturdy luggage tag for you as a small token of our appreciation
for all you do to promote the health and safety of health care workers.

You can also pick up one or two of the *mcoh-eh.net* cards he's created
to help foster increased awareness of this maillist among conference
attendees. You can pass out these cards to your employee health
colleagues and invite them to join the maillist as well!

Regards,

Jodi Powell

--
*Jodi Powell*