[MCOH-EH] Ergonomic recommendation

Angeli Mancuso a1mancus at sbch.org
Mon Apr 30 16:26:46 PDT 2018

2 questions for the group:

1) If you outsource your ergonomics training via software or remote-hosted vendor, who do you use and do you like them? I'm currently evaluating Cardinus HealthyWorking, BSI and HumanScale products but am looking to get more bids.

2) How do you evaluate the need for a stand-up work station? Does anyone have an assessment tool that looks at job requirements and the percentage of time sitting vs. walking, standing, etc? We currently have a rash of requests for stand-up options and I'm getting push-back from leadership that not all requests are justified based on job descriptions. Any resources would be appreciated.

Angeli Mancuso, RN, COHN-S/CM
Manager, Employee Health & Safety | Cottage Health
P.O Box 689 | 400 W. Pueblo St | Santa Barbara, CA 93102-0689
Office: (805) 569-7866 |  Fax: (805) 569-8271
a1mancus at sbch.org | cottagehealth.org
www.lifewhereyouloveit.org