[MCOH-EH] Tb screening in students

Therese Bovee-McKelvey TMBoveeMcKelvey at evergreenhealthcare.org
Fri May 11 14:57:50 PDT 2018

Students must meet same requirements as staff, medical staff,  new hires, contract, volunteers, etc. according to our policy.    Our surveillance program supports medium risk level.   We require 2-step or IGRA.  If positive history we require documentation of history with a chest x-ray less than 2 years old and current risk assessment.

Therese
Therese Bovee McKelvey, MN, RN  Sr. Employee Health Nurse - Employee Health
425.899.2278 (P)  |  425.899.2277 (F)  | TMBoveeMcKelvey at evergreenhealth.com<mailto:TMBoveeMcKelvey at evergreenhealth.com>
EvergreenHealth MS-42, 12040 NE 128th St., Kirkland, WA 98034
Follow EvergreenHealth on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/evergreenhospital.org> and Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/EvergreenHosp>  |   www.evergreenhealth.com<http://www.evergreenhealth.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3E938.6DFB9140]