[MCOH-EH] workplace violence

Philip Adamo philipad1 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 06:36:23 PDT 2018

Good morning all
I am taking a survey on the ownership of your organization on workplace violence. We have a task force and Employee health sees employees that are injured. In addition we have reporting of employee-employee verbal assault/disrespect. These are reviewed by myself and our HR VP for the business partners and employee relations. We have also started a resilience team.  We report the incidents to the HCQ and the Enterprise Employee and Executive safety Committee on a quarterly basis. This has taken a life of its own. The question is where does the ownership for coordination of all the components rest? Safety? Security? Employee health?

Thanks,

Philip Adamo, M.D., MPH
Senior Medical Director
Baystate Health