[MCOH-EH] BBPE

Fischer, Marlene FischerM at ihn.org
Mon Jun 11 05:43:42 PDT 2018

We too, utilize the Emergency Department.  The employees are instructed to f/u with EH the next day.

Marlene Fischer, MS, RN
Director, Employee Health
Inspira Health Network
856-575-4816 [office]
X54816 [internal extension]
856-332-9622 [cell]
fischerm at ihn.org<mailto:fischerm at ihn.org>
www.InspiraHealthNetwork.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.InspiraHealthNetwork.org&d=DwIFAg&c=4KMPUUpXSo_GzzNawiXccmZW42qm_UVtlqj7ZBw2LkY&r=EooctlTGmGxCf25gF_qU7Lpq8zQhkg0H8hugOeA5BFQ&m=buxehu1kZqq9dGmrGZaRSkWg8CTRfPYM4tgLyNzDa3Y&s=DH59iW-W7GA8iqOvAGLkyqHJtDCyzW6B2OYQMxWkPKo&e=>