[MCOH-EH] BBPE

Shea, Joann jshea at tgh.org
Mon Jun 25 05:59:54 PDT 2018

We run the source patient's lab afterhours but wait to run the exposed HCW labs when EHS opens.   We ensure everyone is seen within 72 hours post exposure as we will pull them from work if they do not report to EHS post exposure.

[TGH_employee health serv-color]
JoAnn Shea, ARNP, MS, COHN-S
Director, Employee Health & Wellness      "Caring for our Caregivers"