[MCOH-EH] EMR Question

Susan L. Guerin-Staples SGuerin at mmc.org
Thu Aug 30 12:22:14 PDT 2018

MaineHealth has not converted Employee Health to Epic.  Like others, we were told there was no way to prevent viewing of information.  Additionally our employment attorney is adamant that Employee Health records are employer records and should not be combined with a patient health record.  Given their position and what was reported as Epic's inability to keep them separate we remained with a separate Employee Health program.

Susan L. Guerin-Staples MSB, FACHE
Senior Director
Employee Absence Management & Health Services
Maine Medical Center / MaineHealth
Ph: (207) 662-6280
Fx: (207) 761-3083
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.