[MCOH-EH] Color Vision

Philip Adamo philipad1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:16:20 PDT 2018

We do it for all employees at on boarding also.  if they are color blind and If color discrimination is needed, we notify the manager that they have a restriction/limitation and may need an accommodation. At that point the ADA coordinator becomes involved.

Philip Adamo, M.D., MPH
Medical Director
Baystate Health
Springfield, MA