[MCOH-EH] Flu Vaccine Delay

Smith, Emma esmith at mountnittany.org
Mon Oct 8 07:30:29 PDT 2018

I ordered Flucelvax and have only received approximately 15% of my order. The distributor is advising that the delay is with the FDA clearing vaccine lots. Wondering if others are having issues getting their flu vaccine.

Thanks in advance.

Emma

Emma S. Smith, RN, COHN
Employee Health Coordinator
Mount Nittany Medical Center
1800 East Park Avenue
State College, PA 16803
esmith at mountnittany.org<mailto:esmith at mountnittany.org>
Phone: (814) 234-6731
Fax: (814) 234-6179
Pager: 1202
LIFEFORWARD
This email may contain confidential or personal health information (including any attachments) intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure pursuant to applicable law.  Any inappropriate use, distribution, or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalty.  If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender indicating this error and delete this transmission from your system immediately.