[MCOH-EH] Employee safety training at orientation

william hyman wahyman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 11:34:13 PDT 2018

 Is a short presentation, with or without a Power Point of 12 topics really
supposed to create safety, or is just so you can say you did. If it does
creat safety, how would you know?

I am reminded of employee training I took from time to time, the objective
of which seemed to be not so much that I learned anything but more for the
authorities to say I acted contrary to the training I received.

William a Hyman
Texas A&M University