[MCOH-EH] Early Return to Work Programs

Kim.Norton2 at hcahealthcare.com Kim.Norton2 at hcahealthcare.com
Mon Jan 14 07:54:04 PST 2019

For your Early Return to Work Programs with Workers' Compensation employees, does your Employee Health Department budget cover their time and attendance? Yes, as it is less to have the worker perform task within their restrictions here then the 5x's their base pay amount we are charged through WC. However, in some cases we have department leaders who need assistance that fall within the restrictions of worker and if that is the case the employees department has to pay the employee. (we explain this in detail to the dept. leader, as we understand the issue of staffing budget)
If yes, at what point do you transfer them back to their hired cost center?  Once their provider has released them to return to work without restrictions? Yes

Thank you,
Kim A. Norton, B.S.N., R.N.
Occupational Health Services & Injury Coordinator
Mon- Fri 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
407-562-0974 phone
407-302-7323 fax
Kim.Norton2 at hcahealthcare.com<mailto:Kim.Norton2 at hcahealthcare.com>
Central Florida Regional Hospital
https://centralfloridaregional.com/
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at the number listed.