[MCOH-EH] Varicella Immunity

Deborah a Sampson da.sampson at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 10:24:01 PDT 2019

This excellent article helped the HR VP understand religious issues. I gave it to her when I was working as the Director of EHS at a health system. Unfortunately, to avoid any publicity or litigation, anyone sending a letter to HR claiming a religious exemption was approved by HR, regardless of the religion.

Send to
Vaccine. 2013 Apr 12;31(16):2011-23. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2013.02.026. Epub 2013 Feb 26.
What the world's religions teach, applied to vaccines and immune globulins.
Grabenstein JD1.

Accesshttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23499565

Deb Sampson, PhD, APRN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10