[MCOH-EH] Functional Testing for Substance Related Impairment

Teichman, Ron F Ron.Teichman at bannerhealth.com
Thu Jun 20 09:26:58 PDT 2019

Hello all,

Since we all deal with increasingly with employees on chronic opioid use, chronic psychotropic medication use, and in some states medical marijuana use, I was wondering whether anyone has a clinically useful neurocognitive screening test that they use to determine whether an individual is impaired? Any and all info you feel like sharing would be appreciated.

Ron

Ron Teichman, M.D., M.P.H., FACOEM, FACP
Division Medical Director
Banner Occupational Health and Wellness
1300 N. 12th Street, Suite 610
Phoenix, AZ 85006